Saturday 3 September 2016

Birthday Card


Hello all, so today I have a very simple but fun card at the same time using the awesome Crazy Cats and Crazy Things die stamp and die set. I really like crazy sets can't wait for my Crazy Dogs to arrive.


Copics for the colours still very much learning how to use them mind you I have owned them for many years now.
Stamp is from Close to my Heart I think it come with a Cricut cartridge but unsure not owned a Cricut in a few years now.
Paper is just a scrap from my scrap box

Entering in the following Challenge

Show us your Pussies - Furry Things

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the Crazy Cats and wish I had them. I hope you are going to have equal fun when your Crazy Dogs get there :-D This is such a fun card. Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete