Monday 3 April 2017

Project Life Week 1 and 2


Hello so today I have some Project Life to share, I'm still far behind but I am catching up loving the Easter Holidays so I can sit and scrap a bit more. For my project I am only using what is in my stash, at least that is my plan, so far it's going well.




I used random 6x6 paper pads
Heaps of stickers I have
Buttons, waahi tape, stamps for jounarling 
Chipboard bits

Yes it dose look very mismatched but I love it as that's, normally how I would scrap. 


2 comments:

  1. I think these layouts look great! I am still on week 1 - only have half of it done!I will keep working on it whenever I get a chance, and I am hoping to get a little more caught up on it over the summer. I use a lot of what I've got for my spreads as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment having a ball bashing out my stash, and scrapping daily photos, I do love to take them.

      Delete