Saturday 21 October 2017

3 Panel Canvas


What a fun project I have to share today it actually took me 2 days to complete as of course I ran out of photo paper, and had to wait for things to dry. But I love how it turned out, just need to work out how to display it. I bashed out some many supplies 90% of it is Tim Holtz.


Canvas are 5x7
Tim Holtz Tissue Paper 
Distress Collage Meduim
Distress Oxide in Black Soot
Distress paint in Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Picked Fence and Black Soot
Idea-ology Heart charms Gears, Quote Chips and other bits and bobs
Tim Holtz stamps 
Tim Holtz Grunge Board 
Tim Holtz Gear Die
Gelatos in Red Cherry, Green Tea and Boysenberry
Dylusion Paint Post Box Read 
Archival and Lawn Fawn Black ink
Embossing powder Silver and Gold 
Kaiser Craft wooden gears 

No comments:

Post a Comment