Thursday 1 February 2018

Project Life Week 2


Argh already annoyed at myself as I am 2 weeks behind my project life my goal was to do a little each day even if it was 5 minutes to print and sort photos, but with the kids been on school holidays and deciding to change their school at the last minute, time certainly got away. But I now plan to keep up with it, at least its only 2 weeks behind and I have got my photos ready to go, I have a very mix matched layout to share for week 2 but hey that's how I scrap I love it so that's all that matters.





So I used paper collection from KaiserCraft Summer Splash and Coastel Escape collection along with die cuts and stickers from the collection 
Stickers from Jillibean Soup Irish farm House Soup collection such a old item in my stash 
Silhouette cutter for the knife, fork and shakers

No comments:

Post a Comment