Sunday 25 March 2018

The 100 Day Project


So I am taking on The 100 Day Project again this year it starts on the 3rd of April so not long, I did do it last year but I didn't complete it, so I am going to try again I did have a lot of fun they days I did join in. So my goals for the 100 days is a project a day, could be a card, layout or even a off the page project just something that keeps the creative going. Some days I'll have more time then others, got the first 2 weeks of April off I am going to make a list below of some of the things I wanna use in my bash the stash challenge as I do my 100 projects, I even doing to try couple times a week pull a challenge from my list.

Challenge List 

  1. Do a blog challenge 
  2. Get those paints out
  3. Childhood photo
  4. Double layout
  5. Stencils
  6. 15 minute challenge layout
  7. No cardstock layout
  8. Scrap lift 
  9. Food relate project 
  10. Mix media layout
  11. Handmade embellishments
  12. No pattern paper layout 
  13. Use those buttons
  14. Do a canvas 
  15. Childhood photo
  16. All about Me layout
  17. Die cuts project 
  18. Make own background for a project 
  19. Bash out those stickers 
  20. Layout in favorite colour 
  21. Fussy cutting 
  22. Use a sketch 
  23. Washi tape 
  24. Project using cameo
  25. Off the page project
  26. Use 4 plus photos
  27. Mist and Sprays 
  28. Stamps 
  29. Punches 
  30. Black and White Photos 
That's all I can think of probably a lot more I can do, but hey that's a good start, I will be posting videos as possible, can find my YouTube channel here. And I will also post on my Instagram page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment