Tuesday 24 April 2018

Hipster Stamps with Oxide Inks Card


So today I played with my oxide, I love them. I have a tone of ideals that I want to try over the next few weeks. I pulled out a stamp set that still new along with the coordinating dies to make a fun card. I still really do need to work on my embossing. I have lost count how many project on my no spend I am up to. I recently got a job and training has been brutal, I have spent my spare time making sure that I still complete a project each day rather then number I am up to, not that it really matters I am no where near been close to my goals. I do finally have a process video to share here.


Tim Holtz Hipster stamp and matching die
Distress pen and oxides in Salty Ocean, Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade
Tim Holtz stencils  Splatters and Burlap
Crazy Talk stamp
White Embossing powder
Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die

No comments:

Post a Comment