Saturday 26 May 2018

Art Journaling Pages


Tonight I played out with a bunch of Tim Holtz goodies and made some journaling pages. I am filling up Jane Davenport journal book, I like it cause I can add and remove the pages while I am working. Not had had a lot of time recently to play due to work. But I am working out my hours so I get one week day off and 90% of my weekends so I can get my crafting. I surely am missing it.


This is the art journaling I am using.


Oxides inks in Black Soot, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs Ice Spruce and Vintage Photo
Varies of Tim Holtz stencils 
Tim Holtz Inventor Stamp
Tim Holtz Thrift Shop Vellum
Clear embossing powder 


This spread is on the back side of the top layout 
Tim Holtz stencil 
Oxides in Black Soot, Vintage photo, Carved Pumpkin, Lucky Clover, Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey 
Distress Crayons in Twisted Citron, Black Soot and Picked Raspberry 
Tim Holtz stamps Ticket Booth, Flower Garden, Ladies and Gentleman and other random stamps.




No comments:

Post a Comment