Wednesday 5 October 2016

Halloween Card


Halloween is fast approaching even tho I'm in Australia kids and I still go trick or treating as the little town all gets involved, so made this fun cute little card.


Used my favourite stamp by Tim Holtz Crazy Birds, Crazy Things and Crazy Talk also used the die that match.
Copics to colour in my images 
Distress ink in Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron and Craved Pumpkin
Prima bubble stencil 

Also entering in the following challenges 

Little Red Wagon - Purple, Orange and Green
Simon says Stamp Blog. - Halloween 
Double D Challenge -  Pumpkin

8 comments:

  1. I do love these crazy birds ... not sure why I haven't purchased them yet, lol! Your card is awesome and I love the design ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘PUMPKINS’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and great Halloween colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt klasse! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den AF.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun card, I love those crazy birds!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this witchy little bird! Great use of our challenge colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Julie! I love the crazy bird on a broomstick, brilliant idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS: my challenge blog sart on 10th november and i hope to see you.
    sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete