Tuesday 25 October 2016

Halloween Card


Even tho Halloween is not is not so big here in Australia kids and I still go trick or treating as our little area dressing up there homes and stuff so I made this Halloween card, once again staring my favourite Tim Holtz stamps and dies.


Tim Holtz Crazy Cats, Crazy Talk and Things stamps and dies 
Sizzox Thinlits also Tim Holtz
Copics for the colouring 

Challenges I'm entering in 

Show us your Pussies - Meowloween 
One Stitch At A Time  ATG Halloween Colours

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous !!! I really LUV those crazy kitties. Your colouring is great and I love the background you put them on. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges and I hope you come again :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Julie, wonderful use of your dies etc. and stunning colouring for your characters too :) :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT 'Anything Goes with Halloween Colours' challenge. Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete