Friday 3 March 2017

Just Us Two


I know I am so far behind my Scrap Roulette but I do have a very good reason, my power board died and I lost everything plugged into it, computer, silhouette cameo and my video camera. I have now replace the camera and cameo just waiting on new power supply to arrive for my computer, luck my hard drive was not damage, as I haven't back up my computer in a very long time but I certainly have now.

Todays layout I have to share used pretty much most of the items for my 5 Scrap Roulette, my 5 things were.
  1. Die Cuts (18) second time this one has come up 
  2. Use a Sketch (24)
  3. 6x6 Paper Pads (37) 
  4. Charms (73)
  5. Scrapbook Lift (81)


This was a photo taking of myself and daughter on a trip to a theme park Dreamworld 
So out of my 5 items I used 

Sketch this one I didn't have 3 photos so just used two.

 
I use a die cut from Designer Craft, for my banner.
I have a charm within my flowers

So I managed to get 3 out of the 5, got a few more things I plan on working on this weekend.
I also used script stencils
Texture Paste that I coloured yellow with paint
Martha Stewart punch 
Stickers and flowers are just form my stash box 

No comments:

Post a Comment