Friday 10 March 2017

Yummy Layout


First layout for the weekend, seem to have found my crafty mojo after it has been gone for a wee bit, Im rather enjoying bashing out my stash, and using the 5 items from my Scrapbook Roulette. Since its the weekend I should be able to get a few more project done this weekend. I did use some of my items for this layout I really do need to work on using eyelets and shrink plastic, I must say I do have ideal for the shrink plastic. I did manage to use stamps, corrugated cardboard and grunge board.



Paper collection is Art of Life from Kaiser Craft
Film strip and date stamp are Kaiser Craft also from Art Of Life 
Flowers are random ones for my flower box 
Titel is left over stickers from Echo Park Happy Days collection 
Dylusions ink spray Black Marble 

No comments:

Post a Comment