Monday 6 March 2017

Smile Layout


So I have my first layout to share using my new 5 Scrapbooking Roulette items, I really like how this layout turned out.

  1. Corrugated Cardboard (57)
  2. Stamps (1)
  3. Shrink Plastic (40)
  4. Eyelets (2)
  5. Grunge Board (42)


Paper is from Fab Scraps and its a Summer Beach collection 
Dylusions paint in Melted Chocolate and Cut Grass
Grunge Board for my title 
Tim Holtz Tag die for the tags
Prima and Petaloo flowers
Prima Bubbles Stencils with Texture Paste 
 Hexagon Chipboard 
Corrugated Cardboard 

So I managed 2 out of the 5 I did add eyelets at the top right corner but it didn't work well so I have to tear it out and that why little blue bit of paper, so reckon its looks fine, eyeless certainly are my least favourite things to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment